Suzanne Benoit, LCSW, SPHR is an author, speaker, and consultant specializing in Human Resource strategy. Based in New England, she works with companies and HR professionals developing tools and solutions to a variety of employee relations challenges. Identifying and solving complex personnel problems and improving workplace quality are specialty areas.
Suzanne has a varied background starting in a family business and then including clinical social work and human resources leadership. She is often engaged to help shift workplace atmospheres toward healthier standards.
TOPICS WE WRITE & TWEET ABOUT
- Workplace culture
- Toxic employees and bullies
- Mental Health at work and in life
- Examples of good and bad leadership
- Sustaining long term business success
- International Human Resource management
- Discrimination and inclusion – racial, religious, and gender expression
WRITING & SPEAKING
Suzanne writes on these and other HR-related topics at www.benoitconsulting.com, and is engaged by a number of business groups and associations each year to speak about how to address the most challenging employee relations problems, offering quality technical solutions with humor and an interactive style.